Escrow Officer - Katy Jobs In Houston, TX - 2018-02-07
Unable to save this job. Please try again later.
Already have an account?
Sign in to apply with your saved resumes.
Sign in and Apply
New to CareerBuilder?
Don't have an account? Continue as a guest!
Apply as guest
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Email Send Failed!
L.K. Jordan & Associates • Houston, TX
Employment - Recruiting - Staffing
Escrow Officer - Katy TX, a national title company is seeking an Escrow Office for their Katy TX location. Salary and compensation based on clientele book of business and experience.
Job Summary: The Escrow Officer is responsible for the sale of title insurance and escrow closing services. The position is focused on earning new business as well as developing and maintaining the existing client base. The position is highly results driven.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exercises extreme independent judgment and possesses the knowledge and experience necessary to efficiently handle any situation which may arise during the escrow process.
- Manages entire real estate closing process, including compliance with real estate contracts, lending instructions, title requirements, company requirements and other instructions
- Thoroughly understands the escrow process to determine what steps need to be taken to transfer the title of property pursuant to the real estate contract and lender instructions.
- Collaborates with title department to resolve issues.
- Prepares all closing documents necessary to ensure title insurance is issued at closing.
- Secures all documents that may be required for the issuance of title insurance.
- Conducts closing with customer, realtor, lenders and other appropriate parties.
- Assists customers and clients with closing related questions. Acts as an intermediary between different parties.
- Prior to disbursement, confirm all funds are collected, all appropriate documents are checked for accuracy, signatures are in order and acknowledgements and legal descriptions are accurate.
- Verify all legal documents for correctness.
- Manage relationships throughout the process to ensure future business.
- Provides high level of customer service.
- Thorough knowledge of industry, rules and laws
- Strong level of professionalism
- High level of integrity in all areas of business
- Accustomed to working in a high volume organization
- Thorough understanding of the business and processes
- Strong interpersonal and client relations skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong drive, self-motivated and self-starter
- Detail orientation and strong understanding of parties needed to help accomplish tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Works independently and makes appropriate decisions
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Successful track record in the escrow industry
- Must have a portable book of business
Lifting, walking, bending, stooping, kneeling, sitting for extended periods, standing, use of telephone for extended periods with basic hearing and speaking capabilities.
This client is an equal opportunity employer which ensures that applicants and employees are treated fairly without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, history of disability, veteran status, nationality, or sex/gender or sexual orientation. It complies with all state and federal affirmative action requirements.
Must have a valid Texas Escrow Officer's License
email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Job ID: 89840
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this Job.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.