QA Lead- Indianapolis, Indiana - 2018-02-07
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
QA Lead- Indianapolis, Indiana
2020 Production Dr
Indianapolis, Indiana, 46241
GENERAL PURPOSE: Work as an integral part of the Quality team to ensure compliance with product quality and maintaining all Quality systems. Assist Quality Manager. Serve as a Back-up to the Quality Manager when needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Facilitates development, implementation and compliance of Quality Systems.
· Facilitates customer audits, in the absence of the Quality Systems Manager
· Provides development and training in quality system and quality improvement tools.
· Actively participates as a member of quality teams.
· Helps cover floor as needed
· Facilitates and participates in quality meetings as requested (e.g., customer walkabouts, new product, etc.).
· Provides feedback and direction to others as related to quality systems and tools.
· Plans, promotes and organizes training activities related to product quality and reliability.
· Formulates and maintains quality control objectives and coordinates objectives with production.
· Follows Quality Management Systems procedures and documentation.
· Performs other job duties as assigned.
· Must have high school diploma or GED.
· Must have effective interpersonal communication skills.
· Must be able to function well in fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities.
· Must be able to effectively present information in one on one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· Must be able to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
· Must be able to maintain good attendance.
· Must be willing and able to work overtime as needed, including weekends.
· Must have satisfactory results from a color & hue test.
· Must be able to perform all essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations.
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock-MPS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.