Joint Replacement Sales Associate, Indianapolis, IN - 28047BR - EN - 2018-02-08
Job DescriptionStryker was recently named to Fortune Magazine's Top 100 Companies to work for!
The Sales Associate will be primarily responsible for preparing for all aspects of full-line Sales Representative accountabilities, representing Stryker as a leader in our industry and the marketplace by promoting our products to a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
• Increasing sales through assisting the sales teams and building own accounts by means of working with existing customers as well as identify new customers in order to grow their territory
• Communicating with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics including product updates, changes to product portfolio and educational programs
• Learn or hone selling skills and processes by coaching/mentoring support from Sales Representatives and Managers
Job RequirementsMinimum Qualifications
• 1-2 years demonstrated success in a direct sales role; prefer experience in medical industry
• Knowledge in the use of current office technologies (MSOffice suite, databases, etc.)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with surgeons & hospitals in respective areas would be beneficial
• Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments.
• BS/BA in Business or other relevant field of study OR equivalent work experience