Coverage Attorney - 2018-02-15
- JD degree. You must be licensed to practice in at least one state. CPCU/AIC designations helpful.
- At least 3 years of litigation experience with insurance, regulatory compliance, and administrative law emphasis. Prefer Insurance Defense Litigation experience.
- Strong attention to detail with above average multi-tasking skills and the ability to adapt quickly to situations that require immediate transition.
- The ability to read and analyze a policy and apply that to a fact scenario while confidently laying out your reasoning and rationale.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills. Who we are: Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team. Why work for us? We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- A 37.5 hour work week.
- A formal Management Development Program.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.).
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies. This position qualifies for relocation assistance. To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com. Great People Great Careers Great West Casualty Company Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Great West Casualty Company
At Great West Casualty Company, our mission is to be the premier provider of insurance products and services for truckers. Our identity, business, and success are linked to trucking, the industry that moves our nation's economy. If you desire to work for a stable company that is a leader in the industry, then we have a terrific opportunity for you.