Associate Application Analyst-Pharmacy - 2018-05-24
- Proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, and email software applications.
- A quick learner of software and information technology, and motivated to learn new applications and business operations.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal communication and documentation skills, among facility customers and team members.
- Demonstrates customer-oriented service excellence principals, as outlined in UHS corporate standards.
- Self-disciplined, able to work independently, but also able to take direction when necessary.
- Self motivated to identify and resolve issues, and in advancing personal knowledge.
- Very organized and detail-oriented.
Travel Requirements: 5 â 20% domestic US travel (depending on projects and Go Lives).
This opportunity provides the following:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
*UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to "UHS or UHS facilities" on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms "we," "us," "our" or "the company" in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.