Report on ◤ Loss Prevention Specialist │ $22 P/h │ Undercover ◢
◤ Loss Prevention Specialist │ $22 P/h │ Undercover ◢
Want to work for a globally recognized company that values their employees? Would you like to have excellent benefits, access to world class continuing education, and long-term growth opportunities? We offer this and moreâ¦ Read on for the details!
We are currently looking for an experienced Loss Prevention Specialist - Undercover / Plain Clothes.
Security Industry Specialists (SIS) provides security solutions to some of the most recognized companies and brands in the world. We deliver services that consistently exceed those of our peers. We accomplish this through innovation, constant process improvement, and through an uncompromising commitment to hiring, retaining and rewarding the best talent available.
What we can offer:
- Full Time Opportunities
- $21 - 22 per hour
- A dynamic and challenging work environment
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits, plus access to dependent coverage and a variety of other benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Manage your schedule with your Supervisor and manager
- Room for Growth
- Conduct undercover surveillance to detect and apprehend shoplifters
- Recover assets and/or make safe apprehensions
- Have knowledge of, and ensure strict compliance with the law and company policies concerning apprehensions, search and seizure, and the preservation of evidence.
- Prepare prompt and complete reports relative to all theft incidents, merchandise recoveries, and other activities as assigned by the Loss Prevention Manager
- Testify in court concerning any criminal or civil case
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and integrity
- High School diploma (or GED) required
- Must obtain/maintain state security licensing and any other state requirements - firearms permit not needed
- Prior retail Loss Prevention experience is preferred, undercover experience a plus
- Computer proficiency, and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to evaluate circumstances and make timely decisions based on company apprehension guidelines
- Possesses general operating knowledge of retail security camera equipment
- State/County Security Guard certification (preferred)
- Ability to work evening and weekends
- Must be able to stand/walk sales floor for entire scheduled shift
- Must have a good track record of reliability and punctuality
Locations: Valley Fair, Oakridge, Palo Alto
Security Industry Specialists, Inc.
Private Patrol Operator #PPO 13936
Private Investigator #PI 28063
Apply for LP in San Jose Area