Report on Administrative Assistant -M-F, Day Shift, $16/Hr + Benefits
Administrative Assistant -M-F, Day Shift, $16/Hr + Benefits
SEE OUR OTHER JOB LISTINGS
Look for Rainstamp jobs under Industrial Mechanic, Machine Operator, Assistant Machine Operator, Paintline Operator Trainee, and Warehouse Shipping.
Support the manufacturing team by compiling data with heavy utilization spreadsheets and accounting software. Support the Supervisors and Manager with completing reports on usage, water, production.
English/Spanish bilingual is a plus!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a person who loves numbers and can make this job look like a breeze. Will your co-workers be impressed with you efficiency and attention to detail? If you are a motivated, get-it-done kind of person, we want you on our team. Slackers, call our competitors and go to work for them. We are looking for people who will help us continue to win the competitive race. Do you want to win also? Come join us.
THE IDEAL TEAM PLAYER WILL
- Review and compare data accuracy across multiple records.
- Communicate with multiple departments internally.
- Stay up-to-date with new products.
- Have a background in office support within in the Building Supply/Manufacturing industry.
- A desire to work at your desk, focused, head down crunching numbers, and performing data entry while at the same time being available to the team.
IDEAL TEAM PLAYERS ALSO HAVE
Â· The ability to work effectively with others and loves to add value to a likeminded group endeavor.
Â· A sense of energy, passion, honesty, good attendance, and personal responsibility.
Â· Skills to say and do the right things to help teammates feel appreciated, understood, and included.
Â· Little ego when it comes to needing attention, credit, and is comfortable sharing accolades.
Â· Persistence, dedication, organization, and commitment to a task well done.
Â· Passion to do work that matters and not just looking for a J-O-B.
Â· Desire to see their work impact future generations and a willingness to mentor others.
Â· Strong communication and technical skills in order to translate business needs into results.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Customer services skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Desire to take initiative and ask questions.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- High level of Excel spreadsheet experience.
- Fast and accurate with a 10-key calculator.
- Experience with ERP systems managing inventories, order entry, and accounts receivable.
- Ability to protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Handle petty cash as needed.
A FEW THINGS WE WANT YOU TO KNOW
Â· We have approximately 300 team players and we're growing!
Â· Our interview process is more thorough and involved because we are looking for the right fit.
Â· We work really hard, we love what we do, at the end of the day we go home and enjoy our families.
Â· We are looking for people who have a successful personal life, they make good team players.
Â· We cultivate a pleasant winning environment using the principles of Humble, Hungry, & Smart.
Job Type: Full-time, Hourly, Day Shift