Report on Assembler Jobs - Up To $16 Per Hour - Paid Weekly!
Assembler Jobs - Up To $16 Per Hour - Paid Weekly!
Adecco is assisting multiple clients in recruiting for Assembler positions in Carlsbad and Vista, Ca.Â These areÂ long-term opportunities that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As an Assembler, you will need to demonstrate proficiency in performing variousÂ assembly, test, and inspection procedures, ensuring that production schedules and quality standards are met. The ideal candidate provides quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail.Â If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for these Assembler positions include but are not limited to:
Assembly and Rework
- Assembles, reworks, and/or reassembles product as specified on applicable documentation
- Verifies accuracy of instruction documents (e.g. schematics, assembly drawings, bills of material)
- Checks work for accuracy, quality, and conformance to specifications
- Uses a computer for data entry and input of serial numbers into the mainframe
- Informs supervisor or lead of work-related problems
- Performs testing activities including current checks, burn-ins, and operation ofÂ Automated Test Equipment
- Verifies assemblies andÂ sub-assembliesÂ against applicable documentation
- Verifies Part Number, Revision Level, and Quantity received
- Conducts routine electrical tests, sorting failed assemblies from passed assemblies
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience required
- Ability to perform moderately complex assembly operations
- Good verbal, reading, writing, and comprehension skills
- Ability to complete assignments with minimal direction
- Basic computer skills
- Good manual dexterity
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for these Assembler positions in North County or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled