Report on Assistant Transaction Coordinator - Sacramento, CA
Assistant Transaction Coordinator - Sacramento, CA
In 2011 SkySlope started out in the third bedroom of our CEO’s house with just him and two others. Every year since then we’ve experienced insane growth and after growing out of our previous 3 offices we have now settled into our new home in downtown Sacramento only two blocks away from the new arena and right in the heart of the action. The team has now grown from the original 3 to over 130 and our new space allows for us to aggressively move towards our goal of being 200 strong by the end of 2019.
By the power of an amazing product and tons of Red Bull we now have over 160,000 users spread out across 5000 offices nationwide. 8 out of the top 15 Real Estate Brokerages in the nation are currently using software in order to be paperless and all 8 of them use our product. But, despite being happy with what we’ve achieved we know that as industry leaders in our space there’s a lot of work left to be done. Because of that, in October 2017 we announced that SkySlope will become a part of the Fidelity National Financial (NYSE: FNF) family. This partnership will allow us to not only grow faster than we ever have before, but it will also allow us to build exciting new products for our customers while maintaining the same broker and agent-centric approach that we’ve become known for over the years.
Use the links below to get a detailed look into the company culture that earned us the reward of "best places to work in Sacramento" three years in a row by Sacramento Business Journal!
SkySlope YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2q5bZ31
SkySlope Insider Series: https://bit.ly/2Jlgu1p
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Jr Transaction Coordinator to join the rapidly growing SkyTC division of SkySlope. SkyTC is already an incredibly important part of SkySlope and is the fastest growing division at SkySlope. As a Jr Transaction Coordinator at SkySlope you will be providing white glove service for some of the real estate professionals all across America (it’s okay if you don’t know much about real estate, we’ll teach you). You’ll be the behind the scenes conductor for these real estate professionals as they navigate complex real estate transactions. If you love building relationships with customers AND want to make an immediate impact at the fastest growing company in Sacramento then look no further! This is the job for you :)
WHO YOU ARE
- A completed to-do list never ceases to satisfy you: You make sense of the chaos by organizing your tasks and then you don’t stop until every box is checked.
- Your laser focused on the details: Basically, you noticed the spelling error at the beginning of this bullet and it’s seriously bugging you.
- You keep people in the loop: You have no problem calling up a customer to ask them for a particular document or to just give them a friendly update.
OUR DREAM JR TC WOULD HAVE
- Some experience in customer service/administrative
- Solid knowledge of computers, software, and common programs
- The ability to pay high attention to detail and problem solve on the fly
- Thrive in a fast paced environment while being able to multitask
- Sense of urgency and proactive behavior
YOU WOULD BE EXPECTED TO
- Assist our Lead TCs in providing white glove customer service to some of our largest Real Estate partners
- Prepare, proof read and send documents
- Hit service level agreements with our customers and while following direction and processes
- Adhere to compliance and regulatory guidelines
- Previous experience within the real estate industry
- Previous experience within mortgage operations
- Transaction coordination background
- Catered lunches Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Dog friendly office
- $125 monthly transportation stipend
- $100 monthly wellness allowance (to be used for gym memberships, yoga, golf fees, ski lift tickets, massages + more!)
- Monthly e-book stipend
- $1000 referral bonuses
PTO and other time off
- 15 PTO days per year
- 16 paid holidays per year (5 floating to be used at any time)
- Paid day off on your birthday (plus $100 in spending cash)
- Annual company Kick Off Party
- Annual company Employee Appreciation Day
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 4 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Pet Insurance
Retirement and Investment
- 401(k) Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan