Report on Attorney II Civil
Attorney II Civil
Top talent deserves top notch benefits. The City is among the best in the Treasure Valley when it comes to the benefits and perks we offer our employees.
Most positions are eligible for the general benefits listed here; fire fighters, police officers, senior managers, command staff, and directors may be offered other benefit plans.
Healthcare : ZERO premium medical coverage for you and your family!
- Low cost dental and vision options.
- Post-employment health savings account.
- PERSI retirement benefits
- 401(k) or 457b investment options with employer match.
- Up to $500 cash per year for participants.
- Alternative transportation incentives.
- 8 hours of vacation per month, and this increases the longer you stay with the City
- 10 paid holidays every year
- 8 hours of sick leave per month
- Six weeks Parental Leave
- Basic Life insurance at no cost to you
- Long Term Disability insurance at no cost to you
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Supplemental Disability Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free Boise GreenBike membership
- Free local bus pass
- Corporate discount programs
- Employee Assistance Program for short-term counseling on work, family, finances, and personal issues.
01Do you possess a valid state-issued Driver's License?
02Do you have a Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school?
03Are you a licensed and active member of the Idaho State Bar in good standing?
* Required Question