Report on Automotive Maintenance Technician-San Antonio
Automotive Maintenance Technician-San Antonio
We have an exciting opportunity for a Full-time Automotive Maintenance Technician at the San Antonio airport location (78216). The Maintenance Technician performs car preventive maintenance (e.g., oil changes), in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a full-time position that pays $13.00/hour plus benefits.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.Â
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- State inspections of new vehicles
- Operational install
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Must be at least 18 years of age
High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- One year of automotive technical training at an accredited technical or trade school required, or minimum of 1 year experience handling automotive mechanical service procedures to perform fleet maintenance activities
- Requires ownership of standard hand tools to perform basic maintenance and repair responsibilities
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No driving convictions involving drugs or alcohol within the past 5 years (i.e. DWI, DUI, etc.)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Must be willing to accept $13.00/hr
- Must be willing to work at our San Antonio Airport location
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work one of the following schedules:
- Saturday, Sunday, Monday 12:00pm - 11:00pm and Tuesday 11:00am - 10:00pm