Report on Center Manager - Irvine, CA
Center Manager - Irvine, CA
Full Time | Weekends and 3 Weekdays
Compensation - $35K to $100K+
Who are we?
Code Ninjas is the nation’s fastest-growing kids coding franchise with over 500 locations in the US, Canada, and UK. In our center, kids ages 7-14 learn to code in a fun, non-intimidating way – by playing and building video games they love. Parents are thrilled as their children gain confidence and new skills including coding, math, logic, and problem-solving, as they progress from white to black belt. Our core promise is, Kids have fun, parents see results. We believe in these words so much that it’s written on the walls in our center.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Center Manager to join our team of dynamic, energetic, forward-thinking minds, working toward our common goal: providing a fun and safe learning environment for children. Are you a passionate, ambitious, dependable, business-minded leader? Do you enjoy taking responsibility for a project and seeing it through to success? This could be the role for you.
We opened our first location in Irvine in March 2019, and are planning to open our second location around March 2020. This role will ideally start in February 2020.
We hope to find a great, long-term fit. Compensation will be a combination of a base salary and profit -sharing incentives to align interests to grow our business and to widespread coding education to students.
- Oversee daily operations of center.
- Follow up on leads, schedule tours and close deals.
- Work with parents to define children’s learning needs.
- Provide center tours while maintaining awareness of students currently in the center.
- Engage with children and families in the center.
- Ensure that parents understand how their child is learning and progressing.
- Engage and oversee coaches/tutors to ensure team needs are met.
- Ensure the center is a fun and safe learning environment for our students.
- Uphold corporate standards with respect to center cleanliness & operational standards.
- Ability to think on the fly and be perceptive to center dynamics.
- Report weekly to executive team on progress.
- Enthusiasm for working with kids.
- Familiarity with technology, Microsoft suite, social media, office equipment.
- Flexible schedule
- Must be fun to work with and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
Thank you for your interest!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Store Discounts
- Multiple locations
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
54 minutes ago