Report on Chick-fil-A Team Member Full & Part Time - San Diego, CA 92121
Chick-fil-A Team Member Full & Part Time - San Diego, CA 92121
Working with a team to foster an environment of excellence through serving guests quickly and accurately with a respectful and enthusiastic tone. This is a face-to-face, guest-centric, and extremely interactive position that requires a consistently great and service-oriented attitude.
- Read, understand and comply with all parts of the Team Member Handbook, including Team Member appearance and punctuality standards.
- Protect the customer experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation and quality is "REMARK"able.
- Working quickly without rushing the guest experience.
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A service standards and operational excellence.
- Have a growth mindset: constantly improve yourself by finding ways to do your work better and faster.
- Display good stewardship and a sense of ownership for the business
- Always engaging guests in an enthusiastic, hospitable manner.
- Use holding and timing system and batch numbering on holding pans and in the chute system.
- Available to work a minimum of 10 hours per week for part time work 32 hours per week for full time work.
- Show Honor, Dignity and Respect to all members of the Chick-fil-A Sorrento Valley team.
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift.
- Growth Mindset
- Polite and enthusiastic tone
- Hard working
- Positive attitude
- Aware and Responsive to team’s needs
- Takes initiative
- Works to serve others
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Passion for procedural discipline
- Able to lift 40 - 60 pounds on a consistent basis
(Full time designation is based on employee availability and is not a guarantee of hours. Hours are based on performance and business needs.)
Chick-fil-A - 1 hour ago