Report on Civil Engineer III (near Aspen, CO): 6-10 Years' Experience At Roaring Fork Engineering
Civil Engineer III (near Aspen, CO): 6-10 Years' Experience At Roaring Fork Engineering
Civil Engineer III
Roaring Fork Engineering (RFE) is seeking a Civil Engineer III to join our team in Carbondale. The position is focused on land development, municipal infrastructure, transportation, water/wastewater, and water resource engineering. Our geographical market is the Roaring Fork Valley encompassing Aspen, Snowmass, Carbondale, Basalt and Glenwood Springs. RFE is an 11-person firm and is planning to expand in the region. We are seeking an eager individual with relevant experience that can take on the role of a Project Manager. We have a diversified client mix including the City of Aspen, Habitat for Humanity, Aspen Skiing Company, Pitkin County, the Town of Carbondale, Basalt Sanitation District, and numerous architects and developers. The work environment is fast-paced nevertheless our culture strongly values a good work/life balance. All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
Provide with your resume a cover letter. Must be authorized to work in the US.
Visit our site to apply: https://www.rfeng.biz/careers/
- Lead and perform the design of assigned civil engineering projects.
- Production of plans and specifications.
- Provide technical input to other projects within the firm.
- Proposal preparations and fee development.
- Typically will be working on multiple projects for multiple clients simultaneously.
- Create and monitor scope, schedules and budget for projects.
- Business development activities, including client management.
- Interact with other disciplines as needed.
- Possibly supervise other engineers and interns.
- Has obtained a Civil Engineering degree.
- Has a PE license or eligibility within one year to take the PE exam.
- 6-10 years’ experience preferably working in a consultant’s office.
- Proficient in Autodesk Civil 3D.
- Great interpersonal skills necessary for interacting with clients, regulatory agencies, and co-workers.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Water resource experience in storm water management, low impact design, municipal water supply and irrigation. Utility design knowledge.
- Roaring Fork Valley experience.
Salary will depend on relevant experience. Other benefits include:
- Health, dental, vision fully funded. Retirement match.
- Paid time off: sick, vacation, holidays.
- Comp time for hours worked over 40 per week, after a 6-month probationary period.
- Eligibility for performance-based bonus.
- Paid training.
- An Aspen Ski Pass with a flexible schedule to use it.