Report on Client Service Associate - Riverside, CA
Client Service Associate - Riverside, CA
Are you truly service oriented? Do you know how to take care of people? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide operational and administrative support to financial advisors. You’ll:
– keep management systems up-to-date with client information
– educate clients on account services and capabilities
– help with the preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings
– collect the right documentation for opening new accounts and service requests
– plan team marketing events and maintain marketing materials
– provide the team with a detailed calendar of activities
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.