Report on Clinical Informatics Educator FT Days At AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Clinical Informatics Educator FT Days At AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Clinical Informatics Educator AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Location Address: 1055 Saxon Boulevard Orange City, Florida 32763
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Fish Memorial
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Develop, implement and conduct end-user training program and classes for Cerner applications and assist with implementation/ workflows of applications that interface with Cerner.
- Develop educational documentation to inform end-users of system changes and develop educational documentation to remind end-users of system functionality.
- Directs, teaches and guides providers and hospital personnel, serving as a resource person and role model to aid in their learning process in clinical information systems.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of educational materials provided.
- Maintains departmental policies and procedures related to clinical information systems.
- Maintain current knowledge of all changes in system functionality.
- Update facilities train domain as directed by AHS-IS.
- Work with all departments to ensure that policies/procedures and process workflows are consistent with clinical information system functionality where applicable.
- Work synergistically with all member of the Clinical Informatics team on various projects. Including cross coverage with the Informatics Specialist duties in assisting staff and providers as needed.
- Serve as Project Lead as appointed by the Clinical Informatics Manager.
- Consistently meet competency and knowledge requirements deemed necessary by hospital, leadership.
What You Will Need:
- Associates degree required in healthcare or informatics related fields
- Previous education experience preferred.
- Minimal of three years healthcare experience
- RN preferred, with at least three years of clinical experience in an acute care facility
The Clinical Informatics Educator is responsible for the initial and ongoing end-user education, training and support of the clinical information systems of Florida Hospital East Florida Region. Implements training programs and the required corresponding training materials. Serves as an informatics resource to all departments; assisting with the development of process workflows, and policies and procedures as requested