Report on Community Rover - San Diego, CA
Community Rover - San Diego, CA
Multi-Family Communities Portfolio Rover
Property West Residential is a real estate investment, property management and development firm and is known for leading the market in the property management industry. We own and manage 60+ apartment communities throughout North, East and South San Diego County and extending to Orange County. We are committed to caring and providing the best home experience for each of our residents and firmly believe our strongest asset is our wonderful employees! If you're interested in helping us to continue to nurture a winning culture, please apply!
Position Overview: As the Portfolio Rover you will act as interim support for our portfolio as we continue to grow. Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide management support including but not limited to the following…
- Assume responsibility of Leasing Consultant, Assistant Community Manager or Community Manager as needed across the portfolio (typically to cover sudden absence, vacation or promotions).
- Assist Regional Manager with operational concerns at assigned properties.
- Identify property concerns and provide suggestions for corrective measures.
- Assist with property leasing, assuring that required occupancy levels are achieved.
- Assist with site inspections and file reviews at assigned properties.
- Foster positive collaborative internal and external relationships with teams, supervisors and residents.
- Implement innovative marketing plans for properties with occupancy issues through the research of competitive marketing surveys and touring the comps to secure information.
- Ensure prompt response and excellent service to all resident work orders and perform call backs to ensure satisfaction of all requests were met.
- Assist in directing staff when CM or ACM is unavailable.
Other duties/tasks as assigned and needed.
Compensation: Joining the Property West Residential comes with competitive pay and comprehensive benefit packages. We also offer rent discounts throughout our beautiful communities to team members!
Minimum Required Qualifications:
At least 2-3+ consistent years' experience in apartment leasing and property management
Experience as a supervisor/manager of multi-family housing apartment communities preferred
High School graduate and College graduate preferred
Proficient and knowledgeable with property management software; Entrata background a plus!
Ability to prioritize and balance multiple deadlines and work volume while working under pressure
Strong organization problem-solving and attention to detail
Strong interpersonal skills with a high degree of confidentiality
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to positively motivate others
Travel 50-75% of the time is possible throughout the portfolio including weekends
Work schedule flexibility is required to meet the needs of the community staff
Property West Residential is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workforce. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion and results of a background investigation and drug test.