Report on Consumer Relations Representative - Corona, CA 92882
Consumer Relations Representative - Corona, CA 92882
Essential Job Functions:
- Create and maintain reports on databases to track and evaluate follow-through requests.
- Execute appropriate response to consumer including, but not limited to; return written or verbal communications, forwarding responses to appropriate Sales or Marketing staff for follow-through and informative purposes, collect and ship requested materials.
- Answer e-mails and written communication from consumers regarding all Monster Energy product lines.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must be able to constantly learn and answer questions about new products that are introduced to the market.
- Must be able to constantly learn and be able to answer questions about new consumer promotions which are offered throughout the year.
- Must have good problem solving skills.
- Perform other duties as may be needed from time to time.
- Some college preferred.
- 1-2 years of Consumer Relations and/ or Customer Service preferred.
- Professional phone manner.
- Must be able to deal with difficult and irate callers in a calm and controlled manner.
- Excellent Data Entry Skills.
- Intermediate to advance level of Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to successfully meet standards of physical examinations and substance abuse testing, if required.
- Fluent in Spanish or French a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Monster energy - 2 hours ago