Report on Contact Center Representative (PART-TIME) - Anaheim, CA
Contact Center Representative (PART-TIME) - Anaheim, CA
A Dream Contact Center Representative Position For A Rapidly Expanding Company
American Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is looking for highly motivated customer service professionals with heavy inbound and outbound experience who desire a dream job with a thriving and expanding organization. With hundreds of employees across the United States, ATI has established a positive and nurturing culture driven by its exceptional people. Our organization is growing nationwide, and our new contact center in Riverside requires the right team members to support the expansion.
American Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is a leader in restoration and recovery solutions. Our company is expanding rapidly. We need more dynamite team players for in-take and inside sales. If you have expertise converting leads into customers, and enjoy the thrill of selling services that make a difference in people’s lives, we have a job that is a perfect fit! We are looking for motivated and self-directed individuals who love working in a high energy sales environment.
What will I be doing?
In this customer-centric role, you will use your exceptional interpersonal skills and savvy negotiation skills to confidently save and retain clients who call ATI from the various media platforms such as media advertising or partner referrals. Once they call us expressing interest in our services, it is your job to convert them to an appointment with our outside sales team! In addition, you will follow-up on all prospects until they decide on a partner to use. Our team approach ensures you will have quality training; a host of terrific leads; and superior support to help you convince our callers to become customers. We offer paid training and an aggressive incentive-based compensation plan which includes a base salary and plenty of leads! This is the job to have – as our company is skyrocketing thanks to our marketing efforts! This passion for the customer will ensure long-term customer satisfaction and in turn, reward you with a rich compensation package, as well as flexible & generous benefits.
Some of your Essential Job Functions:
- must be able to multi-task/Excellent written and oral communications
- Responsible for skillfully retaining customers through positive customer relationship building.
- Save and re-sell the value of our products and services by properly aligning their features, benefits, and price with the needs of our customers
- Adhere to productivity metrics to ensure all calls are handled in a timely and efficient manner
You are a match if you possess the following:
- Customer-centric mentality and passion for the customer
- A Minimum 2 years with extensive inbound phone calls or call center experience preferred
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends
- Effective listening skills with a high level of empathy to solve problems
- Ability to probe and correctly identify customer needs/concerns.
- Proven-track record of success building relationships over the phone.
- Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of sales-driven customer service.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English communication required
- Weekly contests and incentives! Fun, team-oriented culture!
- Growing family based company with 20 locations and growing.
- Robust benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision, Matched 401(k) and Discounted cable, phone and Internet services!
American Technologies Inc. - 4 hours ago