Report on Corporate Client Associate - San Francisco, CA
Corporate Client Associate - San Francisco, CA
Purpose of your role
Working as an integral part of the high performance Corporate Desk, the Corporate Client Associate's role is to ensure the optimum level of service is provided to business clients across on-boarding and their ongoing online relationship with OFX.
This client-facing role seeks to maximize the conversion of online registrations into active dealing clients, guiding customers through the registration and onboarding journey. Assisting to ensure the new registrations are contacted as quickly as possible and are actively followed up on through to dealing clients. The Corporate Client Associate will deliver an exceptional ongoing client experience by solving problems, detecting errors and replying to client inquiries in a timely manner.
An outstanding Corporate Client Associate understands client needs, articulates the OFX value proposition and is well accustomed to working in a fast pace environment ensuring consistent seamless transactions are delivered.
What you do
- Active outbound call function, making the initial call and providing ongoing follow up support
- Identifying registration backlogs, prioritizing follow ups around this pool
- Regular feedback to improve follow up and reporting efficiencies
- Understanding of Corporate entities and AML/CTF on-boarding requirements
- Clearly communicating compliance requirements and assisting with associated queries
- Promoting development and cohesion across Client Managers, Onboarding and Compliance teams
- Answer and process a large volume of inbound calls from corporate clients.
- Manage and triage the corporate client customer service inbox. Reply quickly and accurately to customer service and administrative emails.
- Understand the needs and nuances of our corporate clients such that client requests can be carried out in a seamless manner.
- Understand, communicate and promote all OFX’s products, platforms and offerings.
- Support corporate clients in setting up funding accounts through various available payment options.
- Work with corporate clients and the OFX Operations Team to ensure client funds are allocated appropriately.
- Work with corporate clients, the OFX Compliance Team and the OFX Operations team to review and solve blocked payments.
- Strictly adhere to OFX Credit Risk Management and other group policies.
- Provide back up to senior team members as needed.
What you bring
- A professional approach to customer care and attention
- Strong communication skills across all mediums
- Exceptional time management skills and the focus to get things done
- The ability to work in a team environment
- 2+ years’ experience in a back office or client-facing role within the Financial Services sector. FX experience would be an advantage.
- A basic understanding of and keen interest in financial markets.
- Ability to professionally interact with all client types across the B2B space.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to manage and structure client follow ups.
Who you’ll be working with
As a Corporate Client Associate, you will work within the Corporate Client Management Team with a direct reporting line into the Corporate Team Manager, North America. In your role you will work closely with the following departments:
- Global Onboarding
- Risk – Credit and Compliance
- Settlements & Middle Office – Payment