Report on Customer Service Representative - October 14th Start Date! - Dallas, TX
Customer Service Representative - October 14th Start Date! - Dallas, TX
This position is onsite in Hattiesburg from Monday through Friday with an 8 hour shift (plus 1 hour for lunch) between the hours of 6:50 AM – 7:15 PM. The start date for this class is Monday, October 14th, 2019.
GDIT offers great pay, immediate benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance), paid time off and holidays!
- Provide knowledgeable responses to escalated, high priority, or supervisor calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Responsible for productivity, quality, and timeliness of work in the completion of program and department tasks and goals.
- Assist with side-by-side mentoring for new employees during and after training as needed.
- Assist in monitoring and analyzing quality of all department work and recommend actions for improvement.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of COB, COB-R, and MSP regulations and policies as they apply to inquiries handled by the call center.
- Assist in information reporting and development as needed.
- Adhere to the Privacy Act and HIPAA laws and regulations as they relate to the confidentiality of information released.
- Proofread documents for grammatical and correctness and adherence to standards and formats.
- Frequent internal contacts with Customer Service Managers, Call Center Supervisors, Lead Training Specialist, Operations Representative, other Customer Service Reps, and other contractors and government personnel supporting the program.
- Assume coordination responsibility for department in absence of supervisory staff.
- Assist in the design, development, and writing of BCRC area processing procedures and maintain department records.
- Cross-trained agents (Recovery/Data Collection) may be asked to process BIL emails, which involves following a step by step process to review the request, conduct necessary research and make valid updates to beneficiaries’ records.
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- 6+ months of customer service/telemarketing/secretarial experience required.
- Must be able to type 20 WPM; 30 WPM preferred.
- Ability to be flexible to work any 8-hour shift (plus 1 hour for lunch) between the hours of 6:50am - 7:15pm Monday through Friday required.
- May be required to work some GDIT holidays and overtime may be required.
- Experience working with a PC and in a Windows environment is required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English effectively; both verbally and in writing is required.
- Must have the ability to organize simultaneous tasks for individual assignments and the workflow of others.
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks to meet contract standards is required
PLEASE NOTE: If you receive an offer with GDIT, you must be able to successfully pass background investigation and a drug test within the alloted time-frame
- Previous experience with medical claims and billing is preferred.
- 2+ years of progressively responsible work experience in a customer service, medical claims, call center, or a secretarial position is preferred.
- Must have proven ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Spanish fluency is a plus.
- The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires proper safety and security precautions. To ensure our contact center production area is at minimal risk for unauthorized disclosure (that is, the release or divulgence of information by an entity to persons or organizations outside of that entity) of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or Protected Health Information (PHI), the work environment operates under a Secure Floor Policy. The Secure Floor Policy limits or restricts personal belongings, electronic devices, or paper that can be brought into production areas.
- Work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes, or equipment.
- The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
- Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. Headquartered in Fairfax, Va., with major offices worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, , mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Communication method(s) used:
1 hour ago