Report on DPS Pre-Sales For Global Alliances At Dell Careers
DPS Pre-Sales For Global Alliances At Dell Careers
Sr Systems Engineer for Global Alliances
At the Dell Technologies DPS division, you’ll have the opportunity to turn your ideas and initiative into a career with the world’s information infrastructure leader. Our product portfolio consists of a best-of-breed combination of backup and archive products, including Data Domain—the #1 Purpose Built Backup Appliance - and the IDPA – the fastest growing integrated backup appliance. Dell Technologies has a commanding market lead in backup and recovery. IDC’s latest forecast shows Dell Technologies with 64% market share—3x over our nearest competitor. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our team and help take us to the next level in the backup, recovery and archive market. If you’re looking for a work environment that thrives on diverse perspectives and technological excellence – the Dell Technologies DPS group is for you.
Provides high-level technical expertise in support of pre-sales activities in Global Alliances. Assists in mapping our solutions to the solution offerings of the partners and assisting them in creating sustainable practices using our technologies. Technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration. Makes technical and sales presentations to partner technical staff and senior management. May assist in the development of responses to customer requests and proposals as required. Conducts research, answers questions and removes objections that arise in a sales campaign.
Applicable markets: Global Alliances and System Integrators
- Develops and manages relationships with Global Alliance Partners (especially key technical stakeholders), Partners and Dell Technologies Internal resources. Has numerous good relationships within the assigned territory. Seen as Trusted Advisor by key people within the partner base. Ensure DPS is the preferred solution for all data protection needs in all projects.
- Able to plan part or all of a technical sales campaign and execute against that plan. Participates or leads RFP/Proposal preparation when required with strong matrix management approach. Using Dell Technologies resources well - Specialists, Management, CQC etc. Be able to build and execute a robust POC / Evaluation / Partner Development plan.
- Communicates well and can present ideas logically and with impact on our Value Propostions, Solutions & Products
- Has an appropriate knowledge and understanding of Dell Technologies Direction & Strategy, Value, Solutions and Products, Tools & Processes. Builds cost effective solutions / configs. Can do product demonstrations and enablement
- Has a good understanding of key customers' business & associated industry trends in the assigned territory. Understands functions and information infrastructure implications of major applications being used in customers' environments and industry.
- Has solid IT technology foundation, covering technology areas such as Database and BI/DW, Virtualization, Networking, Security, Middleware, Architectures etc.
· 6 - 8 years of related experience.
- Cross-Functional skill.
- Results driven.
- Leadership Skills.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Time management skills.
- Communication skills.
- Dell Technologies Proven Professional Certification desired.
Job Family: Engineering Sales Pre-Sales Job ID: R038887