Report on Electronics Assembler (Part Time)
Electronics Assembler (Part Time)
Candidate must be a strong team player and willing to perform a variety of electronic module assembly and repair activities. Including troubleshooting and testing, repair of units or components, and calibration. Works under limited supervision. Monday â Friday, 7am â 11am.
1. Production responsibilities:
a. Performs any assembly-type functions, using hand or power tools.
b. Soldering and crimping as needed
c. Use hand tools and/or power tools according to specifications
d. Cable Measuring and cutting
2. Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
3. Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations
4. Completes tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
5. Other duties & responsibilities as requested
1. Soldering and assembly of electronics components required
2. Electronic assembly using common hand tools.
3. Solid background in the fundamental of electronics
4. Experience PC user â familiar with Microsoft Operating Systems & Microsoft Office
5. Strong detail oriented individual
6. Good verbal and written communications skills
7. Good organizational skills
Previous experience electronics manufacturing, diagnosing and repair of electronic components and equipment, troubleshooting skills. AA degree or equivalent. Enjoys working in a small company environment. 2-3 years of experience in electronic assembly manufacturing environment desired.