Report on Entry Level Advertisier /Full Time - Dallas, TX
Entry Level Advertisier /Full Time - Dallas, TX
_ About The Company_
Skyline Consulting is established as one of the most exciting marketing firms in Dallas. Skyline Consulting has been happily working with several different telecommunication clients over the last several years. Today, we’re focused on building the company into an environment that will allow employees to enjoy the workplace and it's atmosphere. We provide employees with the skills and opportunity to advance and become the next "high-roller," by providing full paid training. Our next team member will become more aware and more efficient in marketing and recruiting their own team. To contribute to our rapid growth, we’re looking to add some amazing new talent to our team.
We believe in collaboration—we work hard together and we have fun together.* It’s a team thing and we like it that way.
We want someone who is :
- Consistently achieving their goals.
- Sound like you? Awesome, keep reading. ..
About The Role
Skyline Consulting is looking for a high-energy, self-starting, organized, some real sales ballers. We need somediv that we think is awesome and works hard to be a major contributor to our established team.
Your main job is to bring in a ton of new business. We will get you a bunch of leads through a centralized environment. You'll find a bunch of your own leads. You’ll close a bunch of leads. You’ll get paid even if you don't. Simple as that.
This is primarily done in a face to face setting but sometimes involves hopping on a plane to go out and learn how to become a better Team Lead.
How You Will Rock This Position
- Set realistic goals and accomplish them
- Manage your clientele and follow up with them * * Assess prospective customer needs and make sure our product is going to be a good fit for their needs
- Give mind blowing product demos
- Occasionally travel to some cool companies. We'll pay for the travel too... bonus!
- Keep track of everything you do every day in Salesforce or Merlin.
- Understand our products, pricing and processes
- Do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Be cool and get along with our team. Requirements:
- Be real. Just be yourself.
- Sales experience is preferred. We want you to already know some "things".
- Experience in face to face customer service settings is preferred.
- Know how to operate an iPad and use modern day technology.
- Know how to communicate
- Mostly, we need to like you and think you are capable of doing this job. Benefits:
- An iPad Mini waiting for you when you start
- Paid training
- Business trips
- Awesome team environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
1 hour ago