Report on Front Office/Medical Scheduler
Front Office/Medical Scheduler
- Scheduling new and all future patient's appointments based on providers' template.
- Responsible for entering all patient demographics, insurance information and verification.
- Assists in answering, transferring calls and assists with coverage to the front desk.
- Reschedule patient appointments as needed.
- Enter patient information, obtain insurance information and update the patient's information in web base system.
- Interact with other medical staff members concerning schedule.
- Exhibit a pleasant demeanor when communicating with patients and staff members
- Reschedule the patients informed if the physician is behind.
- Inform the clinic staff if a patient is running late.
- Properly record patient information and scan documents, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Front Manager
Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum one year medical experience required.
- Experience with a multi-line phone system.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Must have computer knowledge.
We are a fast paced, fun office. We offer great benefits and competitive pay.
To apply submit your resume with references.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Nothing in this job posting guarantees employment.