Report on Full-Time Accounting Assisstant
Full-Time Accounting Assisstant
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- Daily Bookkeeping and monthly financial report preparation
- Daily payroll processing and quarterly payroll tax reporting
- Quarterly sale and use tax reporting
- Communication and follow up with clients
- Answering phones, other assigned office tasks and specific projects directed by the manager
- Minimum of one yearâs experience in bookkeeping or finance
- Basic knowledge of personal and business taxes is preferred
- Hold an associate degree at least
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
- Communicate and follow company procedures
- Strong organizational, problem-solving & analytical skills
Our compensation DOE. We offer sick, holiday and vacation pay for all full-time and part-time employees.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to our office email.