Report on General Maintenance Associate SIII - Redlands, CA 92374
General Maintenance Associate SIII - Redlands, CA 92374
LOCATION 27582 Pioneer Ave Redlands CA US 92374
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retailers in the nation, join the Burlington Stores, Inc. team as a General Maintenance Associate in our Distribution Center! Are you a self-motivated, highly organized team-player with experience providing equipment, machinery, structures, and grounds maintenance? Are you looking for a hands-on role in a fast-paced warehouse environment where safety and efficiency are top priorities? If so, this may be the right opportunity for you!
As a General Maintenance Associate, you’ll be a critical part of the team, ensuring the facilities, equipment and grounds of the distribution center are kept in excellent condition in order to support the safe and efficient movement of goods to, from and through the warehouse. You’ll use blueprints, diagrams, manuals and written instructions to perform scheduled and preventative maintenance on key equipment, machinery, electrical systems and structures. You’ll ensure the upkeep of a clean, organized and full-functional distribution center environment.
- Maintain, change and charge batteries for powered equipment to ensure efficient workflow
- Operate floor sweeper/scrubber to maintain facility floor
- Paint, plaster, and perform building maintenance functions including plumbing and carpentry to maintain facility
- Completes minor and routine maintenance such as changing light bulbs, replacing filters, install and repair office fixtures and other building related maintenance
- Assists with preventative maintenance to ensure proper operation of Distribution Center equipment
- Performs scheduled and preventative maintenance on equipment, machinery, electrical systems, and structures using blueprints, diagrams, manuals, and written instructions
- Performs maintenance and repairs adhering to all safety guidelines
- Use tools and equipment including licensed company truck, snow plow, and lawn care equipment
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule; including early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays as required. Physical requirements include the ability to lift and move boxes, tools and equipment weighing 50 lbs. or more and the ability to stand for extended periods of time, as well as bend. stoop, crawl, stretch, climb, and lift repeatedly. Candidates must be able to work in various climates and conditions both indoors and outdoors.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. Our store teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Number 2018-90224
Address 27582 Pioneer Ave
Zip Code 92374
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Distribution Center
Position Category Distribution Center Associate