Report on Gift Shop Sales Clerk And Online Sales (Safari West)
Gift Shop Sales Clerk And Online Sales (Safari West)
Workdays could vary and may include holidays, with shifts that may include opening, mid-day, and closing.
Skills and Qualifications:
â¢ Must have a passion for selling with the ability to market a wide variety of museum quality pieces.
* Experience selling minerals and gems a big plus.
â¢ Ability to provide excellent customer service with a positive mindset.
â¢ Solid computer skills are required in order to facilitate the guest check-out process and to make tour
reservation clarifications/corrections as needed.
â¢ Be a savvy decision-maker who can "think on his/her feet".
â¢ Attention to detail and quality in handling all transactions.
â¢ A minimum of 2 years of experience in retail is preferred.
* Receive and process payments from customers, using electronic transaction services.
* Maintain inventory of shipping supplies, such as boxes, labels, tape, bubble wrap, loose packing materials, or
* Be prepared to maintain database of customer accounts and actions that take place such as refund requests,
emails, and shipping details.
* Compose images of products using lighting equipment along with providing full description of product.
* Calculate revenue, sales, expenses, using financial accounting or spreadsheet software.
* Maintains records of materials in inventory and on order. Initiates action to replenish stock. Reconciles
discrepancies in inventories and notifies management in irregularities.
Note: We do background and reference checks at time of hire. Please send both a cover letter and resume with dates worked at each position.
You can visit us at: www.safariwest.com