Report on Housekeeper - Tustin, CA - Indeed.com
Housekeeper - Tustin, CA - Indeed.com
World Class Assisted Living Memory Care Community is presently seeking a Housekeeper / Housekeeping Aide to join our team in Tustin, CA!
This is a Part-time position working 3 days a week!
At Silverado, we give LIFE to those affected by Alzheimer's and other memory impairing diseases. We are committed to providing a homelike environment, where the residents and their families can enjoy the maximum level of independence, while achieving the highest quality of life, with the safety, dignity, and respect they deserve.
To apply, please visit our website at www.silverado.com/careers
- Responsible for the housekeeping functions of the Community served.
- High School diploma preferred.
No prior experience necessary. Assisted living or hospitality experience a plus.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must be comfortable working in an environment with pets and assisting in the care of community pets, including, but not limited to, dogs, cats, and birds.
- Willing to demonstrate passion and ability to work with people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia-related disease.
Meet our associates and discover why they love working at Silverado at https://silverado.com/recruiting/meet-our-team.
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California! In addition Silverado is Great Place to Work Certified. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for our full-time associates including:
Health & Well-Being Benefits:
- Wide range of Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Silverado Strong - Total Wellbeing Program with the ability to earn incentives**
- Financial Protection Benefits:
- Company Paid Life, AD&D, Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary accident, hospital and critical illness plans, legal plans**
- 401k Plan**
Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
*Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
**Available for both full time & part time associates
Job Type: Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- housekeeping/cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- hotel: 1 year (Preferred)
1 hour ago