Report on Housekeeping Aide - White Settlement, TX 76108
Housekeeping Aide - White Settlement, TX 76108
Performs day-to-day activities of the housekeeping and maintenance department in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines and regulations governing our facility, and as may be directed by the Administrator and/or supervisor. Responsible for facility maintenance to ensure a clean, safe and comfortable environment.
- Performs a variety of general housekeeping/cleaning duties in various areas to maintain the center in a sanitary, safe, attractive, and orderly condition.
- Receives assignments from supervisor and follows cleaning schedule as outlined for housekeeping department to clean offices, handicap and visitor’s restrooms, activity room, kitchen restroom, service entrance and therapy room, entrances and exits, utility areas, closets, lounges, lobbies, halls, etc.; Performs emergency housekeeping
- Cooperates with other facility personnel to ensure that services can be adequately maintained to meet the needs of residents; creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment.
- Adheres to established employee policies.
- Adheres to established dress code.
- Highschool diploma or equivalency preferred.
- One year’s work experience in a commercial establishment with knowledge of laundry/housekeeping procedures
Westside Nursing Center - 3 hours ago