Report on Lead Driver / Mover | $19.50 - $23.50/hr! (Des Moines) At Clutter
Lead Driver / Mover | $19.50 - $23.50/hr! (Des Moines) At Clutter
Clutter is an on-demand, physical storage and moving, technology company that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We are hiring Part-time Lead Drivers / Movers with positive attitudes and great work ethic that love to stay active!
Pay - $19.50 - $23.50 per hour paid weekly ($19.50 base pay + $4 in expected tips) and DOT certification paid for by Clutter.
Hours - Must be flexible to start between 6 am - 8 am.
Days - Must be available throughout the week (Mon. - Sun.). Days are assigned on a weekly basis depending on business needs.
Job Site - Start and end shifts at our Des Moines warehouse.
- Move, pack and load customers’ items onsite at their place of residence
- Act as the face of Clutter by delivering 5-star customer service
- Lead and drive team of helpers to complete 1-3 moving / storage jobs per day
- Scan and categorize customer items using our self-built mobile iPhone app
- Maintain responsibility for quality of work done on each job
- Standard driver's license (Class C or D)
- At least 21 years of age with high school diploma, GED or equivalent (any college experience is a plus!)
- Ability to pass a drug screen and physical exam required
- Weekend availability required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and energy to move and pack throughout the day
- Basic understanding of iPhone technology
Experience with at least one of the following preferred: moving, warehouse, manufacturing, inventory management, stocking, customer service, helper or general labor
Clutter picks up, stores and brings back your physical belongings at the click of a button. We are creating an innovative, on-demand physical storage platform; think Uber meets Public Storage. We’ve raised $300m from top investors including Google, SoftBank, and Sequoia Capital.
We are headquartered in Los Angeles with operations in San Francisco, New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Seattle, Chicago, Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego.