Report on Medical Support Assistant In The United States Navy(ENTRY LEVEL) - San Jose, CA 95117
Medical Support Assistant In The United States Navy(ENTRY LEVEL) - San Jose, CA 95117
NO prior experience needed.
- Perform emergency medical treatment on SEALs, Seabees, Marines and other military personnel injured in the field
- Perform emergency dental treatment as well as construct dental crowns and bridges, process dental X-rays and operate X-ray equipment
- Serve as an operating room technician for general and specialized surgery
- Help administer a wide range of preventive care and medications, including immunizations and intravenous fluids
- Maintain patient treatment records, conduct research and perform clinical tests.
paid training, competitive salary, full medical/dental/vision coverage, 100% tuition assistance, 30 days paid vacation per year, retirement pension, free certifications and excellent job security.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Must graduated high school
- Must able to pass background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- english (Preferred)
- 25% (Preferred)
2 hours ago