Report on Mid-Level Assembler Technician - San Leandro, CA 94577
Mid-Level Assembler Technician - San Leandro, CA 94577
About the Company:
Airspace is a rapidly growing technology start-up that develops cutting edge counter unmanned aerial system (cUAS) solutions for a range of clients including corporate entities, law enforcement agencies, and the military. The organization leverages rapidly evolving capabilities in autonomous flight to protect people and property from potentially harmful drone activity ranging from wayward hobbyists in urban settings to nefarious actors domestically and abroad. Our robotic ‘interceptor drone’ is an apex application of autonomous flight; it physically interdicts, captures, and tows target adversarial drones away for recovery and forensics – all using onboard sensors, computer vision, and machine learning to identify targets, pilot independent interception paths, and capture them without direct human control.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, rigorous and meticulous assembly technician to help us build a fleet of small experimental aircraft. You will be working directly with a fast paced, diverse team of engineers who are passionate about their work. Daily tasks will primarily center around assembling, inspecting, modifying and repairing precision electro-mechanical products.
- Minimum 3 years of experience assembling electro-mechanical products.
- Experience with a diverse range of assembly techniques and equipment like torque wrenches, calipers, loctite and epoxy.
- Experience with reading mechanical drawings, wiring diagrams and assembly instructions in order to build products.
- Able to work independently and uphold high quality standards.
- Experience with wire routing and connectorizing cables.
- Experience with working with carbon fiber.
- Experience with viewing 3D CAD data
The Company will assign you a computer workstation and tools as needed and necessary to complete the job, which are Company owned.
Compensation: $TBD per hour, which will be paid semi-monthly in accordance with the Company’s normal payroll procedures.
Airspace Systems, Inc. - 2 hours ago