Report on Money Room Attendant - NRG Stadium - Overhead - Houston, TX 77020
Money Room Attendant - NRG Stadium - Overhead - Houston, TX 77020
Position Summary: The Money Room Attendant facilitates all money needs and transactions while adhering to Aramark policies to ensure efficient sales reporting. Responsibilities may include transporting banks and change, balancing and auditing cashiers, and reporting discrepancies to management. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Facilitate all money needs while adhering to Aramark policies to ensure an efficient selling and sales reporting environment
- Responsible for transporting change, pickups, and banks in a safe and timely manner
- Responsible for accurate reporting on monies exchanged from employees at the end of each day/event
- Adhere to money handling procedures and policies
- Report issues and discrepancies to management immediately
- Ensure adherence to Aramark policies and procedures and operate within the guidelines of the Aramark Business Conduct Policy
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous high volume cash handling experience required
- Previous experience as a bank teller a plus
- Must display the utmost integrity due to handling large sums of cash Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Basic math and counting skills required
- Requires occasional lifting and carrying of up to 25 lbs.
Aramark - 3 hours ago