Report on NOT CUT OUT FOR OFFICE WORK? NOT AFRAID OF HEIGHTS? STARTING AT $30 AN HOUR - Dallas, TX 75247
NOT CUT OUT FOR OFFICE WORK? NOT AFRAID OF HEIGHTS? STARTING AT $30 AN HOUR - Dallas, TX 75247
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are passionate about working at height in the outdoors with yearly, full-time employment and a career track that is unmatched in the industry.
Being a High-Rise Technician at City Wide offers a fulfilling and rewarding career with ample opportunities to grow at the largest window cleaning company in North Texas.
Our High-Rise positions are highly compensated with significant bonuses paid for job completion.
City Wide, the industry leader in high-rise window cleaning, invests heavily in our culture to provide the safest working environment possible. Paid, bi-weekly, educational workshops are conducted along with best practice training from our pool of highly skilled and experienced techs in the field.
Working at City Wide is ideal for anyone who enjoys being outdoors, working with a small team, and working at height.
- 2+ Years of high-angle experience or experience working at height
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to lift up to 60 lbs
- Able to work in temperatures ranging from 0-100 degrees
- Able to assemble, lift and climb ladders up to 30 feet
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Appearance
- Self-Motivated, Coachable
- Must pass background and drug tests
Responsibilities and Duties
- Exterior squeegee work, window restoration, water proofing and caulking at height on both swing stages and bosun chairs.
- Quality Orientation
- Exterior window cleaning using long poles, ladders, and water-fed poles.
- Interior window cleaning, including relites, and high dusting using proper window cleaning equipment.
- Ability to follow safety procedures and OSHA guidelines.
- Work primarily outdoors, even during adverse weather conditions.
Preferred (but not required) Skills
- High Rise Window Cleaning Experience
- Rope Access Experience
- Swing Stage work Experience
- Earning potential starts off at $30 an hour depending on experience and qualifications. Compensation is paid through a “piece-work model”.
- Potential retention bonuses of $500 paid after 90 days and $1,000 paid after 6 months of continued full-employment.
Employee referral bonuses of up to $1,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
- Excellent Dental and Health Insurance
- Accrued PTO
- Training to enhance your skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 /hour
- Driver's License (Required)
- United States (Required)
1 hour ago