Report on OnBase Administrator
OnBase Administrator (Official Job Title: IT Professional III): This position requires a high level of technical expertise. The person will work independently with the Business Centers and also as project lead to members of a team. This position provides software support, code development, contract management, system integration, and consulting services to county departments. This position is responsible for managing web applications, analyzing requirements for web and third-party applications, maintaining and modifying existing web applications, designing and developing new web applications, and reporting project status, as well as maintaining third-party applications. Position is involved in on-call technical support 24/7/365 with mandatory personal cell phone required, per Administrative Directive 9.05.
Technical Lead/Project Management
- Actively participates as project lead in software and hardware upgrades and keeps manager informed of progress, obstacles.
- Advises management and provides recommendations on technical and project issues.
OnBase Enterprise Content Management Application Support & Development & other minor applications
- Implement new and modified programs or modules following ITIL best practices.
- Assist in the specification, installation, testing, and support of new versions of operating systems, databases, and other customized as it relates to OnBase system.
- Develop and maintain documentation for customers, partners, and other IT professional staff.
- Develop and maintain SQL Server Views, Stored Procedures, SSIS.
- Develop and maintain MS Power BI reports.
- Provides 24/7 application support during on-call time.
- Participate in technical designs to insure compliance with business requirements and technical specifications.
- Attend training classes, conferences, seminars, and workshops to increase knowledge in system analysis and design, computer programming, utilities, and other applicable skills such as written and oral communication, project management, and leadership skills.
- Participate in user groups, formal classes, and self-instruction to keep abreast of the latest developments and technical advances in the industry as they relate to assigned projects and responsibilities.
- Ability to apply independent judgment and creativity to resolution of contract issues.
- Act as a consultant and liaison for users and insure that problems are handled appropriately by prioritizing internally and working with staff/vendors to insure timely resolution. Provide feedback to customers and to IT managers as necessary.
- Provide training to customers and other IT professional staff who use programs/systems.
- Acquire and maintain working knowledge of customers' operation and business needs by participating in meetings, reviewing relevant documentation and openly communicating with customers as necessary.
Minimum Qualifications: Minimum of four (4) year degree with some experience -OR- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related field with 3 - 5 years of related experience -OR- a Master's Degree from an accredited college or university with two or more years of related experience. Experience may substitute for formal education at the discretion of management.
Preferred Qualifications: OnBase Administration, Project Management preferred.
Job Based Competencies: Ability to multi-task and prioritize work load. Strong production support, OnBase administration, web application trouble shooting and SQL Server T-SQL skills. Ability to work under demanding situations. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others. Strong customer service skills. Ability to foresee and evaluate possible problems and to plan alternative solutions. Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills; Must be a self-starter, proactive and capable of taking direction and moving forward with minimal supervision. Ability to assimilate user requirements and issues as well as the business rules governing the request.
Sarasota County Government is committed to wellness and successful applicants must be tobacco free for twelve months preceding date of application .
Drug Free Work Environment EOE/AA/ADA