Report on Operations Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
Operations Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
Location: El Monte, CA
Position: Full Time
About this role
Responsible for picking, packing, and shipping customer orders, receiving and loading dock duties, and additional production operations support to be assigned as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in loading, unloading, and receiving shipments
- Assist in front and back stock inventory accuracy, basic inventory control, stock refill and inventory put away
- Assist Production team in QC inspections, final packaging, and other operational duties as needed
- Execute Raw Material inbound inspection protocols.
- Execute Raw material cycle counting program.
- Locate and organize fabrics, trims, hardware and labels.
- Create and deliver receiving documentation to the Raw Material Buyer promptly and accurately
What you should bring to the table:
- Forklift certified, or ability to become certified, after training
- Language Skills-Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Mathematical Skills ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Reasoning Ability-to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must be able to communicate easily and clearly in English
- Must be able to legally work for any employer in the United States of America
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced working environment
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred but not required
- Three to six months experience in a warehouse/factory environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
What do we bring to the table?
- 10 paid holidays each year and 3 floating holidays
- Transportation benefits
- Paid volunteer time
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401K with company match
- Bouldering wall and work out room
- Product discounts
- Employee interest groups including various sports activities and our one and only Fun Force club
Outdoor Research LLC - 1 hour ago