Report on Outbound Call Center Agent Midland/Odessa - Odessa, TX 79761
Outbound Call Center Agent Midland/Odessa - Odessa, TX 79761
To effectively and efficiently solicit orders for services over the telephone and to schedule dental appointments for patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Outbound Call Center Agent performs many tasks requiring both interpersonal and technical skills. Primarily responsible for the solicitation of orders over the phone for services at the dental clinics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone to solicit sales for goods or services.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and insurance coverage, and enter orders into computers.
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
- Schedule dental appointments for prospective customers for patients.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of operation of telecommunications systems.
- Technology skills needed include use of Softphone software, and call distribution software.
- Must be able to talk to others to convey information effectively.
- Must be aware of others’ reactions and understand why they react as they do.
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
Qualifications (Experience, Education, Licensure, Certification)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 Years of related work experience in a call center or customer service role.
- Excellent computer skills including MSOffice.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bi-lingual skills a plus.
- Job requires being honest and ethical.
Work Conditions and Schedules
- The Outbound Call Center Agent works under the general supervision of the Call Center Manager, and is closely supervised by Team Lead in their day-to-day activities. The office environment is fast paced.
- The Outbound Call Center Agent works in a well-lit, clean environment. The work space is typically a cubicle environment. The noise level is moderate.
- The Outbound Call Center Agent works full time. Some evening or weekend hours may be required to meet customer service levels.
- Ability to remain in a stationary position, sitting and/or standing, for extended time [e.g. sitting at a desk, working at a computer].
- Must be able to hear and speak to customers/patients over the telephone.
Familia Dental - 3 hours ago