Report on Part Time Sales Associate - Newport Beach, CA 92663
Part Time Sales Associate - Newport Beach, CA 92663
Beach Bunny Swimwear in Newport Beach is seeking to fill part time sales associate positions. Applicants must be able to work at least 20-25 hours per week, weekend day/nights, and holidays as needed. A MINIMUM OF 1 YEAR RECENT RETAIL EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED! ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- Must provide and ensure excellent customer service, including but not limited to greeting and assisting with meeting customers' needs and ensuring they have a positive experience in the store.
- Achieve maximum sales productivity and ensure that sales objectives are achieved.
- Complete Inventory as needed
- Ensure proper merchandising set-up as well as maintenance of sales floor to create a neat, clean and very presentable store.
- Adhere to and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, standards and practices, and company directives.
- Perform/complete additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or requested.
- Assist with Inventory as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excel, Word and Quick Books knowledge a plus
- Experience with processing Inventory
- Proven teamwork capabilities with honesty and integrity
- Responsible and dependable
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
- Proactive and solution-oriented with strong decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Multi-tasking in different areas
- Exceptional personal interaction, organizational, and time-management skills
- Open to learning and growing independently from feedback
- Swimwear, resort wear, and/or boutique retail experience a big plus!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Store Manager
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
1 hour ago