Report on Parts Customer Service Representative
Parts Customer Service Representative
Volt is working with a well-established manufacturer company in Madera, CA that is seeking an experienced, positive individual who will contribute to the success of the company by establishing and maintaining good client relations. This PartsCustomer Service Representative position receives and processes to completion customer inquiries, orders and concerns. An ability to blend excellent communication skills with organizational and detail orientations are keys to success.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phones when front office is unable to
- Take orders from customers over the phone, email, and in person
- Process orders into JDE computer system
- Make sure we have inventory or give a lead time for back orders to be completed
- Follow up with customers if needed
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
Skills and Specifications
- 1-2 yearsâ experience in warehouse
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Great team player and working solo
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Communication is key here
Other Skills/Abilities which will ensure success
â¢ Auto parts or manufacturing parts CSR Experience STRONGLY preferred.
Commitment to service
â¢ Ability to assess client needs
â¢ Willingness to learn
â¢ Ability to work well with ever changing priorities and/or situations
â¢ Must be high energy, self-starter
â¢ Willingness to go above & beyond to ensure superiors support of both internal & external customers
*Contingent to hire, full-time position. Monday - Friday
*Pay rate: $12/hour - $14/hour
If you are interested and feel like you would be the right candidate for this position, please contact Elsie Bonilla () or call our office at 559-435-1255.
7330 N. Palm Ave. Suite #105
Fresno, CA 93711
If you are already registered with Volt, please contact our office and let us know that you are now available!