Report on Prestige Sales And Education Manager- Lancome- Sacramento - Sacramento, CA 95828
Prestige Sales And Education Manager- Lancome- Sacramento - Sacramento, CA 95828
Develops Lancome SBA’s and team at each Lancome boutique, executes Lancôme trainings, merchandising directives and drives sales and ensures all locations within the assigned territory reach sales plan.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads New Store Openings and Trainings
- Educates new stores on Lancome heritage, experience and product.
- Executes flawless Lancome boutique grand openings. Provide expertise on how to best schedule staff hours.
- Provides guidance and act as central point of contact to store to implement seasonal planogram program, i.e., staging, setting.
- Acts as a mentor to help stores achieve monthly sales plan and recommends methods to sell more product.
- Facilitates blended training approach, e.g., (product launch training, seasonal newness training) to Prestige Consultants who help the Ulta daily customer as well as cover the boutique.
- In partnership with the ULTA Director and the Lancome Director, ensures execution of seasonal training classes.
- Develop Lancome teams at Ulta
- Acts as a role model for all desired selling and service behaviors.
- Evaluates needs of staff and customizes training to fit store needs.
- Fosters a collaborative relationship between the Lancome team and the General Manager, District Manager and Vice President within each boutique.
- Creates and develops programs, that teach the product knowledge, sales skills, service standards and behaviors needed to consistently meet or exceed sales goals.
- Partners with the ULTA General Manager to create business development plans for Lancome teams.
- Develops and leads strategies, in alignment with ULTA programs, to orientate, develop and retain new Lancome associates.
- Establishes regular communication strategies with the Lancome teams to develop them on key selling and relationship building skills to achieve the sales plan.
- Observes and coaches Lancome Counter Manager, in partnership with the General Manager, in facilitating trainings to the Prestige Consultants to provide feedback and areas of development.
- Works on special projects (i.e. task forces) requested by members of the Lancome or ULTA teams as needed.
- Partners with each Lancome team and ULTA’s National Event Team in execution of key events within their store, such as National Make Up Artist Events and Pro Team Events – Leads all planning efforts for these programs
- Executes/oversees the interview process and orientation of new Lancome associates.
- Develop solid relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Ensures a strong partnership with Lancome Key Account Director, Lancome Education Director and ULTA team in order to streamline efficiencies and keep messages to Lancome teams clear and simple
- Key liaison to Ulta District Managers and the Ulta Corporate office on progress of sales.
- Partner in the recruiting process as needed, i.e., participate in interviewing and evaluating candidates.
- Maintains records and monitors store progress.
- Manages all administrative responsibilities related to the job in a timely manner, i.e., create report to track goal and actual sales, communicate store results, tester orders, gratis orders
- Manages allocated Travel & Expense and Air Travel budget within corporate policies, i.e., receipts, timely input.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience in a service industry
- Experience as a Lancome Consultant or a Prestige Manager within Ulta is a plus.
- Multi-unit cosmetics experience a plus
- Self-reliant and have the ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Strong selling and planning skills
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to motivate and inspire teamwork
- Requires at least 80% travel in a month
DISCLAIMER – The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
Ulta Beauty - 2 hours ago