Report on RELATIONSHIP BANKER, SOUTH BAY SANTA CRUZ MARKET, SCOTTS VALLEY FC, SCOTTS VALLEY, CA - Scotts Valley, CA 95066
RELATIONSHIP BANKER, SOUTH BAY SANTA CRUZ MARKET, SCOTTS VALLEY FC, SCOTTS VALLEY, CA - Scotts Valley, CA 95066
We’re looking for the next generation of Relationship Bankers - those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of over 4,000 locations nationwide. The Relationship Banker role is meant for those looking to make a real impact and build a career in financial services. The role is ideal for those who have a passion to engage and educate clients with our industry leading digital banking solutions. As a Relationship Banker, you’ll introduce clients to the various high-tech and high-touch choices they have to do their banking in ways that are most convenient for them.
From day one, you’ll receive training from our award-winning Academy at Bank of America, including hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. With demonstrated success, you’ll have the opportunity to advance into roles as a Relationship Manager, Financial Advisor, Financial Center Operations Manager or Financial Center Manager – with unlimited opportunity to grow throughout the company. The Academy will support you with dedicated programs, tools and resources throughout your career journey.
We’ll help you
- Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
- Grow in your current role through one-on-one coaching from Academy managers who are invested in your success and training programs that help you excel, build new skills or take on additional responsibility.
- Continuously learn and advance your career goals through intentional career paths to the next best role.
- Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the client experience.
- Confidently build relationships with clients by using a defined consultative questioning approach that will help you gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ financial life priorities and connect them to our solutions that meet their financial goals.
- Expand your business knowledge and network by partnering with experts in small business, lending and investments.
- Become an expert in using digital resources and technologies to optimize the client’s digital banking preferences.
- Process transactions accurately and efficiently to build client confidence and trust, based on established policies and procedures
As a Relationship Banker, you can look forward to
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
- Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full potential throughout your career.
- A benefits programs designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for tomorrow.
- Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion.
We’re a culture that
- Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.