Report on Return Bar Experience Specialist - Santa Monica, CA
Return Bar Experience Specialist - Santa Monica, CA
Happy Returns provides comprehensive return solutions for the world's leading online and omnichannel retailers and their customers. With Happy Returns' Full Stack Returns, retailers offer customers a best-in-class branded online return and exchange flow as well as the maximum flexibility for returning purchases. Shoppers enjoy multiple ways to return: in-person via Happy Returns' nationwide network of 700+ Return Bar locations, through the retailers' own stores, or by carrier. Happy Returns provides aggregated shipping and logistics across all channels with optimized disposition to destinations of the retailers' choice; all with comprehensive reporting and analytics. The result is a world class experience for customers (NPS® of 94) with maximum value for retailers and lower impact on the environment.
Happy Returns is based in Santa Monica, California and our investors include USVP, Upfront Ventures, and Lowercase Capital. Come join our dedicated, fast-growing team and help us transform online shopping by making returns beautiful!
As a Return Bar Experience Specialist, reporting to the Manager of Operations, you will play a key role in supporting our Returnistas and Return Bar locations.
The Return Bar Experience Specialist will:
- Resolve problems for our customers, retailers and Return Bars via phone, email, and chat
- Provide positive reinforcement through email, phone, and chat interactions to help motivate and maintain morale
- Support daily maintenance for our Return Bars, including but not limited to: ordering supplies and refund validation
- Help build initiatives that provide structure to our communication process and build a sense of community among our Return Bar partners
We are looking for someone with:
- Associates Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Ability to quickly come up with solutions and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to quickly establish relationships and determine the needs of others
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Ceaseless determination setting and attaining goals
- Impeccable organization and communication skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a cross-functional team
- Strong internal motivation to succeed
Compensation for this position includes competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and paid vacation. We are looking for someone who loves a challenge and wants to participate in the upside opportunity of this large underserved market.
We believe having team members that share the diverse life experiences of our customers makes our company and services better and enriches our workplace. We are committed to attracting a diverse team of individuals and creating an environment where we all can thrive.