Report on Teach Kids To Cook After-school!
Teach Kids To Cook After-school!
Do you like to work with kids and have a passion for cooking? Do you live in Orange County?
LIFT Enrichment, Inc is the fastest-growing healthy cooking class program for kids in Southern California. Our mission is to transform the lives of 250,000 kids by improving their health and confidence in the kitchen. Currently we teach 1,500+ kids a week at 100+ sites with over 60 chef teachers.
We are looking for engaging and experienced Chef Teachers to teach our after-school culinary education to students all throughout Orange County.
- Help students learn the art of cooking so they can improve their nutrition and connect with their family over homemade food
- Fun and rewarding experience for teachers as they bond with students and teach engaging cooking classes
- Great supplemental income for all types of people from students in school to actors/musicians looking for a flexible schedule
- Will look great on your resume moving forward in your career
- Professional or volunteer experience teaching/working with children ages 5-12
- Excellent cooking skills (no culinary degree or formal culinary education required)
- Knowledge of food safety standards
- Own a reliable car
- No criminal background
- Availability a minimum of 3 afternoons (7.5 hours)
- Shop for and prep ingredients for each class - quick reimbursement!
- Teach cooking classes in an engaging way - we provide curriculum!
- Commit to 6-8 week sessions per school. Sessions are once a week.
- Good communication by phone and email with the internal team
$50 per cooking class! (2.5 hours of work total - Shopping, prepping, driving to class, teaching)
All training - Video tutorials, chef handbook and orientation is paid!
To be considered:
Complete your application here: