Report on Technical Assistant - Stockton, CA 95207
Technical Assistant - Stockton, CA 95207
Hull & Company is looking for a detail driven Technical Assistant to join our team in Stockton, California! This position is primarily responsible for performing various administrative duties and assisting Hull & Company Brokers and Underwriters with daily obligations.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to branch
- Assist with opening & distributing mail throughout the office
- Provides basic reception duties by greeting visitors and answering incoming phone calls
- Answer questions regarding the organization’s services to assist in customer service functions
- Issue policies, certificates, premium finance notices
- Process carrier issued policies, check for accuracy, apply required electronic or manual stamps, mail or email policies to agents, scanning & saving all docs to PIPS.
- Assist Brokers, and Underwriters in the servicing of existing accounts, change requests, preparing money or non money endorsements to policy
- Make appropriate notes to file and send any requests for Underwriter clarification to broker or assistants.
- Compile all underwriting info & endorsement to send back to company
- Examine documents as application forms, inspection reports, insurance maps, and medical reports to determine degree of risk from such factors as applicant financial standing, age, occupation, accident experience, and value and condition of property
- Work with Brokers & Underwriters, insuring that all required information is obtained, proper applications are completed, quotes and binders are confirmed in writing, policies are issued promptly and accurately, state filings (where applicable) are made, and taxes paid in accordance with appropriate state laws and electronically breakdown of file.
- Prepare SLA filings as needed or directed by the Accounting Leader,
- Provide full assistance and support for the sales and production process in the department
- Become familiar with the use of all agency management software systems and suggest labor saving uses to the department leader
- Orders Inspections
- Orders & file requested Loss Runs
- Issuance and/or re-issuance of Certificates of Insurance
- Work with the Brokers & Underwriters to be sure the forms on the policies are the current edition dates used by each company
- HS diploma or equivalent; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient with MS Office
- Exceptional telephone demeanor
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar administrative support position
- California State Insurance License preferred
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a business or financial related discipline preferred
Please apply using the "Apply Now" button above. For technical difficulties with applying please email firstname.lastname@example.org #ZRHR
Brown & Brown Insurance - 1 hour ago