Report on Underwriter I - Sacramento, CA
Underwriter I - Sacramento, CA
We’re thrilled that you are interested in joining us here at the Amynta Group!
We are currently seeking a Commercial Insurance Underwriter in our Excess Department.
- Review, evaluate, underwrite, classify and quote new and renewal submissions.
- Establish strong working relationships with brokers to assure the highest level of success.
- Review General Liability, Auto , Workers Comp and loss run reports
- Review various miscellaneous requests from brokers and handle appropriately.
- May audit work for various carriers
Knowledge, Skill, and Experience:
- 2 years Commercial Insurance experience with a Wholesaler or MGA.
- Good analytical skills required.
- Well developed oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills required.
- Ability to properly prioritize and multi task heavy work load
- Ability to work with Microsoft Excel, Internet , Microsoft Word, phones, instant messaging and other systems daily.
- Must type 40 wpm
- Physical Job Description
- Typical Working Conditions:
- Office environment, no usual exposures.
Computer, keyboard, mouse, telephone, and calculator.
Essential Physical Tasks:
Job requires sitting at a workstation for 95% of the working day. Repetitive use of the computer, keyboard, mouse, and telephone.
Builders & Tradesmen's Insurance Services (BTIS) - 3 hours ago